Friday, October 06, 2006

The Memory Remains


This post comes after a long time........ i guess owing to lot of happenings in my life and most of all my laziness to type.....but here i am after arnd a month ready to vent out all thats gng on in my mind or rather just writing abt thngs which are diff to discuss with anyone coz of lack of time and ...........oppurtunity.

To strt with i think the GOA trip steals the show hands down.............that place is just magical......just try finding one bad thng abt GOA.......i guess every RAITian will have to rack his brain like never bfore(of crse a very scarce practise in RAIT).Not just the beaches there are awesom, but the whole air i guess is stimulating to push urself to the max of everythng......fun, frnds, absolute raantigiri and of crse high speed police chases(some will know what i mean)

As this was the last trip in my student life(i just hope not), i was in a mood to have the max fun possible wit the most amazig ppl i have known for the past 3 years. All lthese guys have in a way shaped me to a different 'ME'. When such guys are arnd fun comes as a package which did this time as well. the trip had its ups and downs but all in all a great memory to cherish later with some phyical marks on my body as well(owing to my bike riding skills).

As the GOA trip was abt to end, i guess i experienced this for the frst time in my life, fear of losing smthng behind there.............what i am stil trying to fathom. Maybe it was the fear that i am losing a part of me in GOA, leavng back smthng i cannot hold onto, the more i try to hold onto the more it slips. The tght that such days are over, never again will we get to live these moments gave the trip a new meaning altogther. Sadly i realised this as the trip was ending and not when it begun.

Anyways whats more imp is that i atleast realised it, considering imp thngs often slip of my mind when they need to be considered. just cant do anythng though rather than just remembering the good times, waiting for the pics and vdos which my asshole frnds havent gvn me yet and falling in love with DIL CHAHTA HAI all over again for bng such real take on every aspect of life.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That was a nostalgic description...Goa, truly...a magical paradise....the surging blue green waters and the mystical green hillocks...just a snapshot of the beautiful land...I heard couple of versions of the chases and bike skills...along with cherishing memories ur trip seems to have made some physical impact too ;)

b/w saw the pics...awesome hai!