Saturday, February 17, 2007

It Begins......

Hi to all....Finally after 3 or 4 aborted attempts I am finally putting up a post. The name is Junaid (aka Junior as called by the other three 'distinct individuals'). What is about to follow will in all probability be incoherent ( this is bound to be the case with many of my entries) so please excuse me....

Before I begin with my crap, there two things that I would like to say....
1) The previous post by Deepak is no surprise to me as it is totally expected of him. It was sooner or later gonna find its way as a blog entry.

and 2) Deepak 'STOP' regretting all that you haven't achieved coz regretting isn't going to get you all that you missed!

The other day I was telling Deepak that I want to fly in the air, just jump off some really high point and fly. No worries, no thoughts, no desires, no regrets,.........nothing at all.....just me with the sky above and land below!!!!! And then it struck me.........3 months or so more and we step into the real world. The very thought brought me crashing down from my flight of fantasy.

Till now we were more or less insulated from the real world. We were safe from the worries of life.....the kind that our parents generally worry about!! And the inevitable question....Am I ready yet? I dont know....I am not sure.......


What could be worse than an engineering students life?........LIFE ITSELF!!!!!!


Today we have all the time we want to do all that we wish, we may not have it in the neat future. We meet our friends frequently. In the future we may not even find time to speak for days....All the responsibilities.....worries.....The thought sometimes makes wonder ' will I be able to face it all? '

Looking back I can see that it was not a bad journey up till this point of time in my life....a few ups and downs...a few hiccups...but I got here......There were a few things that I would have liked to achieved in the past but it is no use regretting.. (so Deepak you are not the only one who missed out on a few chances, it happens with everyone).

Here I would like to share a Few words that I came across....The hammer that breaks glass can also give a shape to steel. So it is upto you to be glass or steel...

Now that I think, life in the future may not be that difficult a journey....I have reached here...I can go ahead too.....

But then again......Am I ready yet? I dont know....I am not so sure.......Till then I want to continue with my flight through the air....no worries...no thoughts.......just me with the sky above and the land below........

3 comments:

Unknown said...

hey juniad, nice one to start with.........good continuation of what we were talking the other day.....keep posting more frequently...

Anonymous said...

hey nice one junaid.well great to know that u guys are thinking so much about going into that world.i sumtimes think d same too.but yeah even i wanna be flying for sumtime atleast.but i guess u HAVE TO face that sumday.neways.nice thght.leep writing.

Arrows said...

hey junya its good to see you here. so now we are in for some great entertainment. wat say ;-)