Sunday, November 05, 2006

My first ever blog entry

Firstly, this is my first ever blog entry. This is surely gonna raise some doubts about me changing for the good. Due credit to my image to indulge in all kinds of dumb things(including watching a lot of C Grade movies and a lot of chamdi giri) and never doing the right things at the right time and place.

So reading a sensible book or a novel was almost out of question... And look at me now i am Writing. All I hope now is that DG does not kick me out of here for all the non sensible stuff thats gonna feature on this blog after today(read up "a place which i own"-- hehehe i m sure to invade into his privacy and make a hell out of it (joking)) But as it is said "All Bad things come to an end, and then the good things start" (I just made this up)

SO HERE I GO ---

SPONSOR ACKNOWLEDGMENT:
Worried by DG's online behavior, the way he abused almost everything in life including experiences in life, college life, sick profs and shitty vivas, I thought he needed some online help. Believe me i have been listening to the same ol' crap for the past few years now. I am sure Engg. has done this to my friend. I owe this blog entry to DG and i m here to help you. Its my way of "ehsaaan utaarna" because it is unarguably believed that I have spoiled DG, but he surely has taught me some GOOD things in life..... Thank you dost!!!!

CONTENTS:
1) What is a Blog?
2) Why do you need a blog?
3) Who needs a blog?
4) Where do you need a blog?
5) What are the advantages and disadvantages of a blog?
6) What are the application of a blog?
...............Why the fuck you fuck up at a blog?????,..............................

Bibliography: Some one else's blog.

blog... blog.... and some more of blog.......

Probably this is what we will write in our university exam paper if a question were to be asked for 5 valuable marks after attempting 35 marks ka paper. Woh 35 mark bhi classes notes ki daya hogi...

And life goes on... 6 semesters have past , add one more to it after a month and then just one more to go..... Imagine I will be an Engineer.... Who knows everything of Mechanical Engineering ... Believe me (and then save me from being killed by DG , species of my kind are becoming extinct)

I guess I have been studying a lot these days..... I better shut this crap before I go crazy.......

Study hard..... Before you see this place ROCK again...... Still wonder why do people think it is super cool to really rock something or the other.... Till you find the reason KEEP ROCKING>>>>>

Signed-
Sunny

No comments: