Tuesday, April 10, 2012

The Deepak we know

Deepak,

I realize you must be overwhelmed receiving everybody’s wishes today, I see this as an opportunity for me to express my gratitude towards you!

Even though it has been just a few months since I know you, I gather you are one of the genial and compassionate people I know…

I can remember the time I first met you at your place in Mumbai. I somehow imbibed positive vibes that made me able to connect with you on some level. It is always pleasure talking to you and hearing your viewpoints..

Your conveyed image by Rohan of a person being “Gem by Heart” is somewhere around back of my mind..

Looking forward to many years of fun and friendship!

Have a very happy birthday and a wonderful ride ahead..May all your hopes and dreams come true..

Stay Blessed!

Shilpa

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks a lot Shilpa for all your wishes and the efforts you all took to make this day special for me. You all mean a lot to me, without a great bunch of friends like you I don't know what I would have turned out to be. I owe everything to you guys, I am just waiting for a time when all of us can spend a lot more time together and share our lives, enriching each others on our way.