Tuesday, April 10, 2012

We make You, You make Us

On your 27th bday, let me tell you something you already know :)

'Hope' created you...Pessimism dare not touch you!

'Unparalleled, matchless' strength of pillar stands behind you...failure dare not push you down!

Golden rays of 'sun' nurtured your dream (for cars)...nightmares dare not spoil them!

With such beautiful people around, I am sure you would ' rise to' 'perfection'! And vast 'blue sky' would shield you against all dark clouds...
And ofcourse you have 'blessings' from the 'mother of all gods'

Just when I was trying to fit in my name, I realized that I have been 'perpetually' with you all through this rendition :)

Glossary:
Anupam - incomparable,matchless
Shilpa - perfectly created
Aarohan - to rise
Sunny - sun
Aasha - hope
Neela - color of sea/sky
Ashish - blessing
Aditi - mother of gods
Aneesha - perpetual

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Jaan, I have no doubt that this is a product of your brain. I have no words to thank you for making this day so special for me. How I wish you were here...