Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Most Awesome Elder Brother Ever

Gudda,

Given that this is your 27th Birthday, I believe I have waited a little too long to say this, but you are and will remain the most awesome elder brother ever.

The past 1.5 years have made us both realize just how valuable family is. And I hope we can both continue to remember that, in spite of all the issues we both know we will face.

I hope you have a great birthday there. We will, just like last year, miss you even more. See you really soon.

Lots of love,
Tinku.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks a lot Tinku, you all made this day the most memorable so far. It keeps getting better each year and I know realise the importance of those silly things we did on each others bdays. Just waiting to see you all here and I am already waiting for the day I pack my bags and come back there, back to where I truly belong.